- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Deb & Dave's Last Resort
At a Glance
- Good value in budget accommodations
- Not directly on the beach
Deb & Dave's Last Resort Review
This simple budget spot in Placencia Village is owned by Deb and Dave Vernon, and while it's nothing fancy, the rooms are spotless, and it's set in pleasant gardens. Deb operates the guesthouse, and through Toadal Adventure, Dave runs some of Belize's best adventure tours. The Vernons also have another property in Placencia, more upmarket, called The North Beach, with apartment rates from BZ$300 plus tax for a double in-season.
- Address: Placencia Village, near Tipsy Tuna, Placencia Village
- Phone: 523/3207
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- 4 rooms with shared baths.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more