- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parrot Cove Lodge
At a Glance
- comfy, small beachside resort
- good restaurant
- standard rooms are small
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Parrot Cove Lodge Review
Under new management and separated from its two larger sister hotels next door, of which it was a temporary part, Parrot Cove is again an independent beach resort. While on the smallish side, the standard rooms in the main building are a good value at BZ$260 double in-season, plus 9% tax and 8% service. Also available is a larger poolside suite and two beach houses with suites from BZ$600 plus tax and service. Lounge on the khaki-colored sandy beach and if you're lucky you might see a manatee, as we did. There's also a pool. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, and snorkeling gear. As of this writing, an outpost of Chef Rob's excellent Hopkins eatery was expected to open here in late 2011 or early 2012.
- Address: False Sittee Point, Hopkins
- Phone: 523/7225; 877/207-7139 in U.S.
- Location: Hopkins Village
- 5 rooms, 1 suite, 1 1-bedroom house, 1 house with 2 2-bedroom suites).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more