Nightlife & the Arts in North Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
North Pacific Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-I J-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With a waterfall in the middle of the dance floor and an oceanfront...
Most local expats meet and greet here at this popular sports...
|Bars||Playas del Coco|
Crazy Monkey Bar
Crazy Monkey Bar is popular with the older surfing crowd, with...
Father Rooster Sports Bar & Grill
The best place to enjoy a quiet sunset margarita—or make...
The Gilded Iguana
Live acoustic music on Tuesday and Friday nights draws a big...
|Music Clubs||Playa Nosara|
Live music, both acoustic guitar and rowdier dance bands, keeps...
|Music Clubs||Playa Conchal|
Hotel Capitán Suizo
For a pleasant Friday evening, try barbecue on the beach at the...
Hotel El Velero
This lively beachfront hotel hosts beach barbecues on Wednesday...
|Themed Entertainment||Playa Hermosa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $769 & up -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Escape w/Air & Spa Credit CheapCaribbean.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off — $769 Hotel Riu Guanacaste