- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Café de Paris
Café de Paris Review
Swiss-French owners have turned this corner restaurant into a chic, alfresco eatery. In addition to the tried-and-true wood-oven pizzas, and hearty sandwiches, they have such Continental treats as fish and vegetables baked in papillote, plus jumbo shrimp spiced with chipotle peppers. The pastry shop is great for take-out beach picnics, with classic French baguettes, savory croissants and quiches, chocolate bread, and a mouthwatering array of pastries, tarts, and rum-flavored truffles. The rich chocolate mousse is ready to go in a plastic cup. There's live music some weekend nights.
- Address: Main road, at Playa Guiones entrance, Nosara, 50206
- Phone: 2682-1036
- Location: Playa Nosara
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 & up -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Escape w/Air & Spa Credit CheapCaribbean.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off — $769 Hotel Riu Guanacaste
Hello to All!
Well, first a big thank you to all who take the time to answer questions, give advice, and post your own trip reports. Know that your efforts have helped shape this fantastic trip that follows… Read more
My husband and I just returned from 9 nights at the Palace. Read more
Just a heads up for any who may have booked TACA via LA or NY.
http://www.ticotimes.net/More-news/News-Briefs/Avianca-Taca-drops-five-nonstop-flights-to-Costa-Rica-lays-off-261-employees_Saturday-May-18-2013 Read more
· News & Features
Surf, sand, and low key vibes draw visitors to Costa Rica on a pretty continual basis.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more