Shopping in North Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
North Pacific Coast Shopping
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Amo La Vida
One of the most beautiful and intriguing shops in town, this eclectic...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Tamarindo|
This is the place to find the largest selection of local crafts...
This Italian-owned shop sells lovely, handmade glass-bead jewelry...
Owner Anne Loriot, a Parisian, has raised the bar on beach fashion...
Delicate coconut carvings and sophisticated, one-of-a-kind jewelry...
Coconut Harry's Surf Shop
Along with surfing wear and gear, this funky, jam-packed shop...
|Clothing, Jewelry / Accessories||Playa Nosara|
Weird and wonderful, this arts-and-crafts gallery sells local...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 & up -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Escape w/Air & Spa Credit CheapCaribbean.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off — $769 Hotel Riu Guanacaste