Nightlife & the Arts in Antigua
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nightlife, Antigua style, offers you the chance to flex your cultural knowledge, or to flex your arm hoisting a few with friends. The city is filled with watering holes. Many of the spots within a few blocks of the Parque Central are favored by people studying Spanish at one of the many language schools. Don't forget, either, that lingering over dinner is a time-honored way to pass an Antigua evening.
Your best source for upcoming events is the monthly English-language Revue magazine www.revuemag.com. Pick up a free copy in hotels and restaurants around town, or check out its Web site for complete reproduction in PDF format.
Numerous cultural events sprinkle Antigua's evening calendar, including two regularly scheduled weekly lecture series in English, both of which, unfortunately, take place on Tuesday evenings.
Browse Antigua Nightlife
Browse Antigua Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Guatemala City this May Fr $96+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $115+/Nt Travelocity
- Summer Sale! Save 30%: Pan American in May — $72 Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Guatemala City Savings! Book at Westin Camino Real Fr $287+/Nt — $287 Expedia
- Save in Guatemala City: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $105+/Nt — $105 Save with Expedia, $9/night less