- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pan American Review
A longtime Old City favorite, this courtyard dining room brims with the charm of another era, from the wooden balconies hung with colorful huipiles to the traditional highland dress worn by the waitstaff. The menu has an extensive selection of both international and Guatemalan fare, and among the desserts the coconut cream pie is a standout. On Sunday there is a brunch buffet with live marimba music.
- Address: 9 Calle 5-63, Zona 1, Guatemala City, 01001
- Phone: 2232-6807
- Location: The Old City
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Pan American 3 Nts in May Fr $72+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $115+/Nt Travelocity
- Book the Real InterContinental Guatemala 3 Nts in May Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Guatemala City Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Travelocity
- Guatemala City Savings! Book at Biltmore Fr $98+/Nt — $98 Expedia
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more
The best way to experience the incomparable Maya ruins is to get up just before the birds do, from a hotel... Read more