- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hacienda de los Sánchez
Hacienda de los Sánchez Review
This Zona Viva steak house is known for its quality cuts of beef, yet the atmosphere has won over more than one vegetarian. The dining room calls to mind the American West, with such touches as sturdy wooden tables and old saddles. Eat inside or in the small garden. Grilled meats, chicken, and seafood dominate the menu, and there's a decent wine list.
- Address: 5 Av. 14-38, Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010
- Phone: 2360-5040
- Location: The New City
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Guatemala City: Save this May Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $115+/Nt Travelocity
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $72+/Nt — $72 Travelocity
- Guatemala City Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Westin Camino Real Fr $245+/Nt — $245 Expedia
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more
The best way to experience the incomparable Maya ruins is to get up just before the birds do, from a hotel... Read more