- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
A glowing reputation around town for great fare precedes this aptly named sushi joint. Weathered-tile floors and wire chairs serve as a simple backdrop to the chef's small sushi stand, where he doles out such unique creations as the Tegucigalpa roll, with shrimp, cream cheese, breaded avocado, and eel sauce. The Mimos roll adds local lobster to lettuce, avocado, and soybean leaf. The restaurant is somewhat hidden off the street but faces the Pizza Hut at the UniPlaza mall and is caddy-corner to the Hospital D'Antonio.
- Address: Av. Morazán between C.14 and C.15, Barrio Independencia, La Ceiba
- Phone: 442-0312
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Only takeout on Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $84 -- Puerto Vallarta Adults-Only All-Incl. Resort, 50% Off Bookit.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more