- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- on-site spa
- variety of room accommodations
- no Wi-Fi
Casa Alemania Review
An enormous red chalet roof houses this friendly hotel, restaurant, and spa complex. Clean rooms with colorful artwork overlook the water from the reclusive property just outside town. The owner is licensed in acupuncture and skin-care treatments and offers on-site services. True to its name (Alemania is Spanish for "Germany"), the restaurant serves hearty breakfasts, German sausage lunches, and hamloaf dinners ($$), and the bar is stocked with German and national beers. The hotel picks up guests from La Ceiba or the Trujillo airport.
- Address: Barrio Río Negro, east of the airport, Trujillo
- Phone: 434-4466
- Location: Trujillo
- 12 rooms, 12 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline ... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more