Hotel La Estancia
At a Glance
- while Wi-Fi is spotty, it'll likely come as a welcome novelty if this isn't your first stop in La Mosquitía
- next to dock and La Ruta Moskitia office
- ceiling fans only
- rooms with private bathrooms cost extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel La Estancia Review
While it's not as nice as other places farther from town in the surrounding countryside, this is the best in-town option and is comfortable enough. It's the perfect place to stay for an early flight out of the airport the next day. Owner Jose Osvaldo Cruz can help with travel tips on the area.
- Address: Main St., Brus Laguna
- Phone: 433-8043
- Location: Brus Laguna
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Today: Riviera Maya All-Incl. Resort, 55% Off Bookit.com
- $89 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Partial Ocean View Suite Bookit.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha ... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more