- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Argentinian Grill Review
Grilled meats served fresh off the parilla (charcoal grill) are this steak house's specialty. Juicy fillets of beef tenderloin accompany local fare like wahoo steaks and lobster tail. Italian pasta and vegetarian dishes are also available. The service is friendly but slow.
- Address: In front of Posada Arco Iris, West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445-4264
- Hours: Daily 10:30--10. Closed Mon.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $439 & up -- Riviera Maya 3 Nts. All-Incl. w/Air, Kids Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season." ... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more