- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Manati Bar & Restaurant
Manati Bar & Restaurant Review
Run by German expats, this waterfront eatery is wildly popular with both locals and visitors. Billiards, darts, a breezy terrace and picnic table seating give a casual vibe to this island hangout, which livens up in the evening with the occasional German jam session. The menu constantly evolves and often includes homemade spätzle, roasted pork, and chicken schnitzel. The bar has a big selection of German beers and imported wines. Come out on a Saturday night, and you just might meet the entire island.
- Address: Guanaja, Guanaja
- Phone: 408-9830; 9914-1224
- Location: Guanaja
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $91-$97 -- Suite at 4-Diamond Cabo Family Resort, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more