- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Coconut Tree International Lounge
Coconut Tree International Lounge Review
Mediterranean seasonings add zest to deep-water grouper fillets and hearty shrimp burgers at this second-story eatery near the West End entrance. The lunch menu lists chicken quesadillas and cheesy fish sandwiches, while dinner is a choice of five steak and seafood entrees selected by the chef. Try the natural wine, a homemade blend made by a Swiss expatriate in Tegucigalpa. Chinese silk curtains and Far East-inspired lanterns add a touch of elegance to the informal palapa.
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445-4081
- Hours: Daily 10--10.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines. ... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more