- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
La Piccola Review
Also called Kate's after its owner, this Italian restaurant is hailed across the island for its authentic, and delicious, cuisine. Homemade gnocchi, ravioli, and pasta, plus vegetarian dishes and breaded chicken picatta, are served with a glass of Spanish, French, or Portuguese wine at the Main Street dinner spot. The small delicatessen sells homemade pesto, tomato sauces, marmalades, and imported English teas.
- Address: West Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425-3746
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Wed.--Sun. open 5--10 pm. Closed Mon. and Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more