Sights & Attractions in Roatan and the Bay Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sights & Attractions Roatan and the Bay Islands
|A-D E-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arch's Iguana Farm
West of French Harbour you'll find Arch's Iguana Farm, a strange...
The private beach Bando is a 10 to 15 minute walk east of the...
Brandon Hill Cave
This cave is the largest among the dozens of caverns that puncture...
Carambola Botanical Gardens
With one of the country's most extensive orchid collections...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sandy Bay|
There is great snorkeling on the western end of Cayo Mayor, the...
The second biggest cay, Cayo Menor, is more than just a mandatory...
This traditional Garífuna cay has lunch, lodging, and...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cayos Cochinos|
Utila's tropical paradise is mostly found in the water. Still...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90-$98 -- Today: 4-Star Cancun All-Incl. Resort, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $95-$145 -- Today Only: 4-Star Costa Rica Resort w/Breakfast BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com