At a Glance
- friendly owners
- cozy rooms
- bargain rates
- well-appointed furnishings
- only two rooms
- reservations are absolutely essential
Casa Colibrí Review
Yuscarán's best lodging option is tiny, tiny, tiny, with just two rooms—always call ahead—separated by a sitting room. Both guest rooms in this colonial-era home have high ceilings, wood furnishings, and comfy beds, and are decorated with colorful Guatemalan handicrafts. Rooms have no televisions, but you can watch the one in the adjoining sitting room. There's a book exchange, too, and quite frankly, this seems like the kind of place in which to curl up with a good read rather than watch the tube. The location can't be beat: you're right on Yuscarán's central park.
- Address: Parque Central, Yuscarán
- Phone: 793-7611
- Location: Yuscarán
- 2 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls ... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more