Tennis in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Court fees range from $9 to $26 an hour during the day and double that in the evening. At hotel courts, nonguests pay about $6 more per hour. Lessons start at about $15 an hour; ball boys get a $2 tip.
Fairmont Acapulco Princess. In addition to five outdoor courts, you'll find two air-conditioned synthetic-grass, lighted indoor courts and a stadium that hosts international tournaments. Playa Revolcadero, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39390. 744/469-1000.
Fairmont Pierre Marqués. This hotel has five synthetic-grass lighted courts. Playa Revolcadero, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39390. 744/466-1000.
Mayan Palace. There are 12 lighted clay courts at this condo complex. Playa Revolcadero, domicilio conocido, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39907. 744/469-6000.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90-$98 -- Today: 4-Star Cancun All-Incl. Resort, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $117-$137 -- Today: Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $95 -- Today: Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Resort, Reg. $299 — $95 BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. Escapes w/Air; Kids Stay Free — $799 Vacation Express