Sights & Attractions in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Acapulco
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Iglesia de San Sebastián y Santa Prisca
This church has dominated Plaza Borda since the 18th century...
Just up the hill from Old Acapulco is the southern peninsula...
|Bodies of Water||Old Acapulco|
Mágico Mundo Marino
You can take in Magic Marine World's aquarium and free sea-lion...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Old Acapulco|
A stroll by the docks will confirm that Acapulco is a lively...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Old Acapulco|
Locals come to this municipal market to buy everything from candles...
|Markets / Bazaars||Old Acapulco|
Weekend mornings, locals from surrounding towns come to sell...
|Markets / Bazaars||Taxco|
The former home of William G. Spratling houses some 140 of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Taxco|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off — $669 CheapCaribbean.com