- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This smart establishment in the folds of the mountains is surrounded by ponds and bridges. Among the delicious concoctions are chili jaral (ancho chili stuffed with shredded beef and raisins) and lamb in zucchini sauce. You can dine in the pink, high-ceiling dining room overlooking the trees and river or alfresco. A lone guitar player adds to the character weekend lunchtimes.
- Address: Av. del Tepozteco 50, at road to Pyramid, Tepoztlán, 62520
- Phone: 739/395-0519; 739/395-2555
- Location: Tepoztlán
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- 5-Star Award-Winning Hotel in Mexico City, Reg. $399 JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
How to get a healthful life ? Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more