- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- lovely setting
- engaging owners
- delicious huevos rancheros breakfasts
- a drive inland from the coast
Adobe Guadalupe Review
Brick archways, white-stucco walls, and fountains set a tone of endless pleasure and relaxation at Don and Tru Miller's magnificent country inn surrounded by vineyards. Don has won several awards for his interestingly blended wines, helping to bring outside attention to the valley. The inn's talented chefs do an admirable dinner in the romantic dining room, generously paired with Adobe Guadalupe wines, for $50 per person. Tru's stable of beautiful horses—she'll take you around the valley and to nearby wineries—is yet another draw.
- Address: Off Carretera 3 through Guadalupe village, 6 km (4 mi) along same road, right turn at small town of Porvenir, Guadalupe, Baja California Norte, 22750
- Phone: 646/155-2094; 949/733-2744 in U.S.
- Website: www.adobeguadalupe.com
- Location: Valle de Guadalupe
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199-$259 -- 4-Star Resort Near San Diego w/Skyline Views Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Heading to Cancun to stay in a Time Share. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more