Sights & Attractions in Baja Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Ensenada
Las Bodegas de Santo Tomás
One of Baja's oldest wine producers gives tours and tastings at...
|Wineries / Breweries||Ensenada|
Mercado de Mariscos
At the northernmost point of Boulevard Costero, the main street...
|Markets / Bazaars||Ensenada|
Paseo Calle Primera
The renamed Avenida López Mateos is the center of Ensenada's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Ensenada|
Riviera del Pacífico
Officially called the Centro Social, Cívico y Cultural...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Ensenada|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $199-$259 -- 4-Star Resort Near San Diego w/Skyline Views Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa