- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
You guessed it—Carretera 307 runs right through the center of town. Just drive straight and you can't miss it. Be aware that there are no gas stations between here and Chetumal, so make sure you gas up in town.
The 307 is known in town as Avenida Benito Juárez, and is the town's main drag.
Taxis drive up and down Carretera 307/Avenida Juárez, the main drag.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3-Star Holiday Inn Chetumal Puerta Maya Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- 15% off Spa Services: Explorean Kohunlich in May Save with Expedia, $255/night less