- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Near the entrance to Xcalak is this modest Mexican restaurant made up of a few plastic tables and chairs. Stop by for Toby's famous fajitas, fried fish, coconut shrimp, and chicken quesadillas. The place comes alive on Monday nights when locals gather for the daily special and live music. This is one of the few spots in town where Wi-Fi is available (free with food).
- Address: Leona Vicario s/n, across from parking lot and volleyball court, Xcalak, Quintana Roo, 77109
- Phone: no phone
- Location: Xcalak
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3-Star Holiday Inn Chetumal Puerta Maya Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Explorean Kohunlich 3 Nts in May Fr $383+/Nt Save with Expedia, $255/night less
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My family (me husband kids 17 and 13 years old) will be spending a week with family at Sandos Playacar. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more