- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Al Chimichurri Review
The smoky aromas of a South American parillada waft down the street from this Uruguayan barbecue joint every night. Heaping portions of short ribs, flank steak, and chorizo, start you off; crepes with "flaming apple" or dulce de leche finish nicely. Tables are set off the street, in a pleasant walled courtyard.
- Address: Av. Javier Rojo Gomez between Tulum and Isla Mujeres, across from Posada Amor, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, 77580 | Map It
- Phone: 998/192-1129 cell; 998/252-4666
- Website: www.alchimichurri.com
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Mon. and all of Sept.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Holiday Inn Chetumal Puerta Maya 3 Nts in May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Book Explorean Kohunlich in May: 15% off Spa Services Save with Expedia, $255/night less
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more