Sights & Attractions in Caribbean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Caribbean Coast
|A-C D-K L-M N-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aktun-Chen is Mayan for "the cave with cenotes inside," and these...
Akumal Bay is known for the sea turtles who swim in its waters...
Banyan Tree Spa
Built over freshwater lagoons, the Banyan Tree Spa draws on centuries-old...
Budha Gardens Spa
This small day spa in Akumal offers Swedish massage, reflexology...
Playa's most urbane beach club is set apart from the crowd in...
|Beaches||Playa del Carmen|
Cenotes Kantún Chi
The Maya-owned and operated eco-park of Cenotes Kantún...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Puerto Aventuras|
Excavated in 2005, Chacchoben (pronounced cha-cho-ben) is an...
|Archaeological Sites||Felipe Carrillo Puerto|
Chan Yu Yum
North of Tulum is a smaller bay, known as Chan Yu Yum, edging...
Surrounding the bay of Chetumal are several grassy beach parks...
Mayan for "water stirred by the wind," Cobá flourished...
The biologists running the Croco-Cun Zoo, an animal farm just...
|Nature Preserves, Zoos / Aquariums||Puerto Morelos|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Chetumal this May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Chetumal: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $383+/Nt Save with Expedia, $255/night less