- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas
At a Glance
- if you enjoy indigenous art, there's no better place for you
- some rooms are better looking than others, and some get more street noise than others, so you might have to tour a few before deciding
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas Review
Striking indigenous weavings fill the hotel's rooms, which are dedicated to the theme of textiles of Chiapas. Guest rooms are quite clean, spacious, and filled with wrought-iron furniture along with tasteful, colorful weavings; some even have balconies. There's also a lovely interior patio that has been adapted for dining; it's a pleasant place to enjoy a meal and relax. Interior rooms are quieter at night, as they get less street noise.
- Address: Francisco Madero 19, Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, 29200 | Map It
- Phone: 967/678-0928; 01800/701-3611 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.hotelchiapas.com.mx
- Location: San Cristóbal de las Casas
- 30 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Villahermosa this May Fr $62+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Villahermosa: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $113+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Villahermosa: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Expedia
- Villahermosa Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $83+/Nt — $83 Save with Expedia, $67/night less
- May deal: Quality Inn Villahermosa Cencali Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Expedia
How to get a healthful life ? Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more