- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Ceiba Review
Polished wood, crimson carpets, and hanging lanterns are the backdrop at this restaurant inside the Hyatt; some entrées, like tamarind duck, have an Asian flair. But the food here is better termed international, especially on Wednesday and Thursday. On ordinary nights start with the paper-thin carpaccio before the garlic shrimp.
- Address: Av. Juárez 106, at Av. Ruíz Cortines, Villahermosa, Tabasco, 86050
- Phone: 993/310-1234
- Location: Villahermosa
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Fiesta Inn Villahermosa Fr $105+/Nt Expedia
- Quality Inn Villahermosa Cencali in May: $104 & Up Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Quinta Real Villahermosa: $146 & Up in May — $146 Save with Expedia, $66/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Villahermosa this May Fr $65+/Nt — $65 Expedia
- May deal: Hyatt Regency Villahermosa Fr $142+/Nt — $142 Expedia
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more