- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Coral Princess Hotel and Resort
At a Glance
- excellent snorkeling right off beach
- decent, well-priced meals
- can be noisy
- some rooms lack bathtubs
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Coral Princess Hotel and Resort Review
Good snorkeling off the rocky shoreline and a relaxed family feel makes this resort, which has both hotel rooms and apartmentlike units, a north-coast favorite. The time-share suites have one or two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a balcony or terrace. Most of the studio-size hotel rooms overlook the jungle; try to get an ocean-view room on an upper floor for the best views and sea breezes. Management goes out of its way to make guests comfortable, providing inexpensive large jugs of purified water in-room (upon request) and other friendly touches. The hotel has its own PADI dive center.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips. ... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more