- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Many hotels are on busy intersections, in which case rooms higher up or in the interior tend to be less noisy. Some hotels have windows that won't open, so ask for a room with a balcony if fresh air is important to you.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com