- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gordo Lele's Tacos & Tortas
Gordo Lele's Tacos & Tortas Review
Ready for a floor show along with your tacos or tortas? Listen for the blaring Beatles' tunes, then watch Javier don his tattered Beatles wig and strum his battered, two-stringed ukulele to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." You've found Gordo Lele's tiny sidewalk stand. Javier's tacos and tortas (sandwiches) are made with loving care, and his fans are loyal enough to chow down while standing, as there are only two small plastic tables by the stand. You can have two or three ham-and-cheese tortas for the price of one anywhere else, plus an assortment of generously-sized tacos.
- Address: Guerrero at Zapata down the street from Cabo Wabo, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $439 & up -- Riviera Maya 3 Nts. All-Incl. w/Air, Kids Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you ... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more