- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- great rates
- friendly staff really takes care of guests
- barbecue area great for cooking up the catch of the day
- free Wi-Fi
- town noise can sometimes be disturbing
- limited off-street parking
- pool is small and is surrounded by tables from Salvatore's restaurant at night
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Siesta Suites Review
The owners keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The simply furnished suites have full-size refrigerators, the bedrooms sport two double beds and living rooms have wide padded couches, so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated poolside; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. The owners also have a condo on the beach in San José for rent by the week.
- Address: Calle Zapata at Guerrero, Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23410 | Map It
- Phone: 624/143-2773; 866/271-0952 Toll Free in U.S.
- Website: www.cabosiestasuites.com
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- 5 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $399 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Beach Escapes w/Air — $399 Vacation Express
How to get a healthful life ? Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more