- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nikki Beach Review
Undoubtedly one of the hippest places in Cabo, by day or by night, this restaurant by the pool of the ME Cabo Hotel is really more than a place to eat—it's a scene in and of itself. Surrounded by sometimes chill, sometimes pulsing music and many scantily-clad revelers, you'll be tempted by appetizers such as tuna sashimi, an assortment of ceviches, calamari rings, and tomato bruschetta. Kobe beef sliders, tacos, chicken sandwiches, and quesadillas are offered at lunchtime. At dinner you can choose from chicken satay, as assortment of fajitas, surf and turf, and Pacific salmon. Those who want to eat light will find an additional sushi menu. This is not, however, a quiet spot for dinner; the restaurant becomes a full-blown club as the evening wears on.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more