- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Michael's at the Gallery
Michael's at the Gallery Review
Everybody who dines here seems to know each other—the clientele is mostly the foreigners who live in town—but visitors are always welcome. The attraction at Michael's—not to be confused with Miguel's, the equally recommended Mexican place as you come into town—is the Asian menu, predominantly Vietnamese, but with a few Thai dishes, too. Share a big order of Vietnamese sweet-potato fritters and shrimp, or Vietnamese crab cakes. You'll dine on the patio behind the Galería de Todos Santos; you can browse while you wait for your food. Michael's keeps very limited hours, open just two evenings for a total of eight hours a week. Reservations are a must.
- Address: Calle Juárez and Calle Topete, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, 23300
- Phone: 612/145-0500
- Location: Todos Santos
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.--Thurs. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $439 & up -- Riviera Maya 3 Nts. All-Incl. w/Air, Kids Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you ... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more