- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- hidden away through a tunnel, but still quite near Cabo San Lucas town and marina
- every room has a plunge pool, stellar restaurant El Farallon is on-site
- Pacific-side beach is not swimmable
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Capella Pedregal Review
Just when we thought there was no more room for a top resort in Cabos' five-star universe, along comes the swank Capella Pedregal, Cabos San Lucas' premiere accommodation. You'll reach this beachfront boutique through a stunning tunnel, which was dynamited through a quarter-mile of Land's End bedrock. The sand-colored, airy resort is located near the tip of the Baja Peninsula where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific, which keeps the breezy space cool. The 66 ultra-stylish rooms, suites, casitas, and 4,000-square-foot presidential suite are design confections featuring open bathrooms and plunge pools on the balconies. The large staff provides personable service. On-site you can enjoy the Julian Farel Salon in the award-winning Auriga Spa, which integrates "uniquely Bajan visions of water, local Mexican healing traditions and the phases of the moon." Hands down, the best spa on this side of the Corridor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more