- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
If you travel Los Cabos with a few extra pesos in your pocket it's likely you'll want to return home with a memento, or 10, that reminds you of the spirit and vibrancy of this region.
Works of art by local artists such as Kaki Bassi, Wentworth, and photographer Tomás Spangler make great treasures to take back home—and galleries will usually ship the items for you. For more packable take-home goodies, the clothing options are nearly endless: T-shirts, resort wear, and clothing from hip Mexican designers will all compete for space in your suitcase. Cabo San Lucas is a great shopping town; if you've got time and some money, there's no need to worry about purchasing your beach vacation clothing before leaving home.
If you're looking for something truly authentic and hecho en Cabo(made in Cabo), then check out the blown glass at the intriguing Fábrica de Vidrio Soplado. Other fun souvenirs include the new labels of tequila offered from such outlets as Cabo Wabo, Hotel California in Todos Santos, the Cabo Surf Hotel, and Las Veritas, a popular Cabo dance club and bar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $439 & up -- Riviera Maya 3 Nts. All-Incl. w/Air, Kids Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com