Las Hadas Golf & Marina
At a Glance
- semi-private beach
- unique design and location
- starting to show its age in places
- limited on-site dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Hadas Golf & Marina Review
The undulating roofs of the Moorish-style buildings glow pink in the afternoon sun. There's an almost hallucinogenic quality to the 15 acres of lacy palms, stylized geometric hedges, flamboyant orange-flowering trees, and white umbrellas on a small but virtually private beach. Las Hadas isn't as exclusive as it once was, but it still more than holds its own against the hotels that have followed it to Peninsula Santiago. White-on-white room decoration (even the TVs are white) is elegant and understated, and accented by pleasing touches like driftwood lamps; polished marble, fine sheets, and plush towels appear in both standard rooms and suites. The Legazpi restaurant is one of the city's most exclusive.
- Address: Av. Vista Hermosa s/n and Av. de los Riscos, Fracc. Península de Santiago, Manzanillo, 28860 | Map It
- Phone: 314/331-0101; 800/227-4727
- Website: www.brisas.com.mx
- Location: Manzanillo
- 102 rooms, 132 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. Escapes w/Air; Kids Stay Free Vacation Express
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach Resort incl. Weekends — $180-$187 Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $1049 -- West Mexico: 7-Night All-Inclusive Vacation w/Air — $1,049 Apple Vacations
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Our 10 year anniversary is this June. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more