Sights & Attractions in Mazatlan
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Bosque de la Ciudad
The city's best (read: only) real park is around the corner from...
Cerro del Vigía
The view from Lookout Hill is fantastic, but the road up from...
Museo Arqueológico de Mazatlán
The black-and-red pottery of the Totorame (an indigenous tribe...
|Museums / Galleries||Mazatlan|
Teatro Angela Peralta
The restoration of this 1860s-era opera house—named for...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Mazatlan|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com