Mexico City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City Hotel Reviews
Although the city is huge and spread out, most hotels are clustered in a few neighborhoods. Colonia Polanco has a generous handful of business-oriented hotels; these tend to be familiar major chains. The Zona Rosa has plenty of big, contemporary properties; it's handy to have restaurants and other services right outside the door. The pleasant tourist areas of La Roma, Coyoacán, and San Angel are still poorly furnished with accommodations, but La Condesa is a growing hot spot for notable hotels.
Business travelers tend to fill up deluxe hotels during the week; some major hotels discount their weekend rates. Many smaller properties have taken the cue and give similarly reduced rates as well. If you reserve through the toll-free reservation numbers, you may find rates as much as 50% off during special promotions.
Browse Mexico City Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort BookIt.com
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit — $149-$156 BookIt.com
- $399 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Beach Escapes w/Air — $399 Vacation Express