Nightlife & the Arts in Mexico City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Area showcases a magnificent view of the city from a chic open-air...
The young and the hip favor this bar. Upon entering, you need...
It doesn't miss a beat with live funk, jazz, and rock groups...
The lounge in the Camino Real Hotel, southeast of Polanco, has...
This spot north of Coyoacán books mostly rock acts. The...
Get your Guinness on at this Irish-style pub-that is, if you...
Centro Cultural de España en México
It housed conquistadors during the 16th century; today the Centro...
The sound quality may not be the best, but nobody seems to be...
|Music Clubs||Centro Histórico|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
- $479 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. Resort w/Air, Kids Stay Free — $479 CheapCaribbean.com