- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Embassy Suites by Hilton
At a Glance
- there are also evening receptions with snacks and drinks, where guests can swap stories about the sights
- prices are lower on weekends
- many agree that taxis, when booked through this hotel, are much more expensive than they otherwise would be
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites by Hilton Review
This comfortable hotel right in the middle of Reforma Avenue action is perfectly located to get just about anywhere in the city fast. It is within walking distance of the Zona Rosa, and close to the Monumento a la Revolución. Both the monument (which fills up with politicians and union workers during work hours on weekdays) and Reforma surround the hotel with activity. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, furnished with queen- or king-sized beds, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs.
- Address: Paseo de la Reforma 69, Col. Tabacalera, Mexico City, 06030 | Map It
- Phone: 55/5061-3000; 01800/800-6868 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.embassysuitesmexicocity.com
- Location: Midtown and Along the Reforma
- 160 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
- $399 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Beach Escapes w/Air — $399 Vacation Express
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more