Shopping in Mexico City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mexico City Shopping
|A-E F-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alberto Misrachi Gallery
This gallery is heavy on contemporary painting, with a smattering...
One of the only outdoor malls in the city has a collection of...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Polanco|
Arte Mexicano para el Mundo
The location in the heart of downtown and the selection of high-quality...
Artesanos de México
Browse for folk art, sculpture, and furniture in this gallery...
Bazar de Antigüedades
Shopping in the line of antiques stores along a passageway at...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Zona Rosa|
Linen dresses by this Mexican designer are done in palettes and...
The inventory of art, design, and fashion at this small gallery-cum-shop...
Dulcería de Celaya
It was founded in 1874 and has been a haven for those with a...
|Food / Candy||Centro Histórico|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $179 -- 5-Star Award-Winning Hotel in Mexico City, Reg. $399 JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off — $159 The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- $799 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. Escapes w/Air; Kids Stay Free — $799 Vacation Express