- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa del Sótano
At a Glance
- great terrace
- friendly staff
- nicely decorated rooms
- no-smoking rooms
- rooms are a little cramped and dark
- attracts many tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa del Sótano Review
From this hillside hotel's sunny terrace you can contemplate the Iglesia de Santo Domingo. You can also catch a glimpse from some of the wrought-iron balconies of the top-floor rooms. Inside are arched doorways, vaulted ceilings, and cool tile floors. In secluded courtyards you'll find fountains, gardens, and pools, but the best place in the whole hotel is the terrace, with an amazing city view.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more