Sights & Attractions in Oaxaca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Oaxaca
Iglesia de Santo Domingo
With a 17th-century facade framed by two domed bell towers and...
|Religious Sites||Oaxaca City|
Mitla, 46 km (27 mi) southeast of Oaxaca, expanded and grew in...
Southwest of Oaxaca City, a narrow, twisting road leads up to...
|Archaeological Sites||Monte Albán|
Museo de las Culturas
This gorgeous museum is laid out in a series of galleries around...
|Museums / Galleries||Oaxaca City|
In a region full of beautiful beaches, Playa Carrizalillo can...
Browse All Oaxaca Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos