- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- gorgeous private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
- easy drive or bus to downtown Puerto Vallarta
- weekly campout for kids
- no-reservation restaurant system means waiting to eat during busiest seasons
- standard rooms don't have balconies
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The dramatic view of the gorgeous, rock-edged beach is just one reason that this all-inclusive is special. Theme nights go a bit beyond the usual Mexican fiestas: You'll find salsa dancing classes, reggae nights, and movies on the beach. Instead of buffet restaurants there are six à la carte eateries, including seafood, Mexican, international, and an adults-only Italian dinner restaurant. All of the charming suites have excellent views, but only the newer ones have balconies, some with a hot tub. There are tons of activities for both kids and adults, and no wristbands (required at most All-Inclusives to identify guests) to clash with your resort-casual clothes.
- Address: Carretera a Barra de Navidad (Carretera 200), Km 3.5, at Playa Las Estacas, Zona Hotelera Sur, Puerto Vallarta, 48300 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226-5000; 866/237-3267 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.dreamsresorts.com
- Location: South Along Banderas Bay
- 337 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting ... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more