- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This second-story restaurant overlooks the town plaza from beneath an enormous palapa roof. Locals rave about the deep-fried calamari served with spicy cocktail and tangy tartar sauces; it's an appetizer that's large enough for several people to share. Portions in general are very generous. There are good pasta dishes, including the house special with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. The Cobb salad has tons of blue cheese; the Caesar and Chinese-chicken salads are also highly recommended. Really you can get everything from a burger and fries to fajitas, enchiladas, or shrimp scampi with fettuccini. The menu is varied and the food reasonably priced. You can pay by credit card only if the bill totals 250 pesos or more.
- Address: Av. Revolución 44, across from plaza, Sayulita, 63732
- Phone: 329/291-3704
- Location: North of Banderas Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67-$74 -- Puerto Vallarta-Area All-Inclusive, up to 50% Off Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $399 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Beach Escapes w/Air — $399 Vacation Express
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 — $899 Apple Vacations
How to get a healthful life ? Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more