- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Danza de los Viejitos
Danza de los Viejitos Review
The Danza de los Viejitos is a widely known regional dance performed with mariachi music.
and costs about $13 (includes buffet dinner). On weekends dancers perform the Dance of the Old Men for tips in the plaza and outside the boarding area to Janítzio.
The performance takes place during Thursday and Saturday dinner (at 9 pm) at Hotel Posada de Don Vasco Av. Lazaro Cardenas 450, 61600. 434/342-0227.
- Address: Pátzcuaro
- Location: Pátzcuaro
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Queretaro Fr $158+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Queretaro this May Fr $98+/Nt Expedia
- Book the El Serafin Boutique 3 Nts in May Fr $132+/Nt — $132 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Queretaro this May Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Queretaro Savings! Book at City Express Queretaro Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Save with Expedia, $22/night less
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Heading to Cancun to stay in a Time Share. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more