- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Brasserie Review
This homey bistro offers what may be the best dining value in San Miguel, with a three-course pre-fixe menu at about $11, including a glass of wine or beer. You'll start with a homemade soup or fresh salad, then choose a main course such as shrimp Provençal or arrachera, Mexican flank steak. For dessert, there are classic French favorites including flan, crepes, and chocolate mousse. La Brasserie shares space with the popular Café de la Parroquia, which serves traditional Mexican fare for breakfast and lunch.
- Address: Jesús 11, El Centro, San Miguel de Allende, 37700
- Phone: 415/152-3161
- Location: San Miguel de Allende
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Sun. and Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Vista Express on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $58+/Nt Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Save in Morelia: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $92+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3-Star Turotel Morelia in Morelia Fr $83+/Nt — $83 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Save at 3-Star y Suites Galeria: $79 & Up in May — $79 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Morelia this May Fr $42+/Nt — $42 Expedia
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Hola my Fodor's lovers of Mexico. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more