- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa de los Tesoros
At a Glance
- swanky vibe
- perfectly located
- austere courtyard
- can feel a little too quiet
Casa de los Tesoros Review
This hotel, whose name means the "House of Treasures," is an idyllic and romantic converted 18th-century convent. The rooms were once nuns' cells, but they're no longer austere—they've now got fireplaces, tile baths, antique furnishings, and striking local art. The restaurant is excellent, and the in-house guitar trio provides the mood music.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more