- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mercado Independencia Review
Not far from the bus station is the Mercado Independencia, a typical Mexican market. Shops along the periphery sell cowboy hats and other apparel, while the stalls inside are piled high with fruits and vegetables, meats, and fish. The restaurant stalls toward the back are great places to order cheap, tasty meals. Some are open 24 hours.
- Address: Av. Independencia between Calle Degollado and Calle Zapata, Los Mochis, 81200
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Los Mochis
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more